Rutberg Holdings, LLC respects the privacy of every individual who visits our Web site, attends our conferences, and/or uses or subscribes to our services. This Privacy Statement outlines the information Rutberg Holdings, LLC will collect and how this information will be used. This Statement also provides instructions to block the recording of personal information when you visit the Rutberg Holdings, LLC Web site.
Personally Identifiable Information
Rutberg Holdings, LLC will not collect any personally identifiable information about you (such as name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless you provide it to us on a voluntary basis. If you do not want your personal information collected, please ensure that you do not submit it to us. If you already have submitted this information to us and you would like it removed from our records, please contact us.
When you provide personally identifiable information to Rutberg Holdings, LLC, we may use that information in the following ways.
- We may store and process personally identifiable information to better understand your needs and how we can improve Rutberg Holdings, LLC products and services.
- We may use personally identifiable information to contact you.
Rutberg Holdings, LLC appreciates your trust. Except under the following conditions, it is the policy of Rutberg Holdings, LLC never to provide the personally identifiable information we do collect to third parties or government agencies.
- We may provide personally identifiable information to our bank as required for the processing of financial transactions.
- We may provide personally identifiable information in limited circumstances to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities when we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under law.
- We may provide personally identifiable information in the form of name, affiliation, title, phone, mailing address, and email address of Rutberg Holdings, LLC conference attendees as it appears on conference attendee lists to the sponsors of Rutberg Holdings, LLC conferences.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, Rutberg Holdings, LLC may collect information that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the Web site from which you have arrived at our Web site.
Information We May Place On Your Computer's Hard Drive
When you submit your Web site viewing preferences or purchase a product or service from Rutberg Holdings, LLC, we may store limited amounts of information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a cookie or similar file and is intended to help Rutberg Holdings, LLC better match your interests and preferences. As with most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer's hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions.
If you have submitted personally identifiable information through the Rutberg Holdings, LLC Web site and would like this information deleted from our records, or if you have questions or comments about this Statement, please contact us.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on January 7, 2010.