SAN FRANCISCO, September 9, 2008 - Rutberg & Company today announced the content and agenda forWireless Influencers 2008, being held October 26 - 28, 2008 at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, California. The annual Wireless Influencers is recognized as the most important and exclusive senior executive meeting globally for wireless and mobile.
For the second year, the conference will be organized around five distinct, thematic tracks. This innovative format enables a consistent, escalated dialogue between senior executives with shared interests. Through ongoing structured interaction, networking is more effective and delegates are much better equipped to evaluate and address conference topics. The Wireless Influencers 2008 themes are:
- "Telecom Carriers: Redefining Business Models to Drive Growth" will examine wireless and wireline carriers' business models and the sources for near- and long-term revenue growth.
- "Mobile Marketing and Advertising: How to Get Past the Test Phase" will focus on what is working well now across the world and what brands, agencies, publishers, and carriers want and need from each other to move forward faster in mobile.
- "Open Platforms, Networks, Services, and Business Models" will study the definition, attractiveness, prospects, and economics of open platforms, devices, networks, and services.
- "Mobile Content and Applications: How to Renew Industry Growth" will explore the future of mobile usage, distribution, and pricing models, in context of both consumer demand and requirements to create a vibrant mobile data value chain.
- "The Mobile Phone as Lifestyle Infrastructure: New and Expanding Roles for Wireless" will identify and assess the intersection points and emerging opportunities between wireless carriers and industries outside the current realm of mobile communications and media.
More detailed information about the Wireless Influencers 2008 content and agenda can be found here.
Partners and Sponsors
The Wireless Influencers 2008 partners and sponsors are: McKinsey & Company, Visa, Nokia, Harris Stratex,Alcatel-Lucent, Nuance, SVB Financial Group, QUALCOMM, Openet, GoTV, Starent Networks, Inside Contactless, VeriSign, Vringo, North Bridge, Sequoia Capital, DCM, Davis Wright Tremaine, Roundbox, Russell Reynolds Associates, Airwide Solutions, Osborne Clarke, UK Trade & Investment, Medio, Jinny, and Scanbuy.
About Rutberg & Company
Established in 2001, Rutberg & Company is a research-centric investment bank focused on providing mergers and acquisitions advisory and private capital raising services to public and private companies in the wireless and digital media industries.
Through its conferences and executive forums, Rutberg & Company assembles global senior executives and financiers to network and to identify and evaluate meaningful business building opportunities within the industries under research and investment banking coverage by the firm. For additional information about Rutberg & Company, please visit our website.